Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Job ID: 2014026
An excellent Job Opportunity in an exciting and fast growing company with an outstanding income available in Zurich, Switzerland.
We are looking for a Security Defense, who wants to be responsible for the security of our client’s infrastructures, web and mobile applications in Zurich, Switzerland. This is an excellent job opportunity for experienced and highly motivated people, who are able to work with security and infrastructure teams to ensure the safety and reliability of all systems and like to work hard in a rapidly changing and very exciting environment.
Our client is a peerless and high-performance company. You can be sure, that they explore the latest technologies. The team of experts spans all of key technologies and business areas which are necessary for building new fantastic internet companies.
If you like to work in a fast growing technology company, in close cooperation with varied teams of engineers, designers, investment analysts and many other experts to push projects forward, please contact us.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- You are responsible for the security of our client´s infrastructures, web and mobile applications
- Work in a close cooperation with the team members of security and infrastructure teams to ensure the safety and reliability of our client´s systems
- Develop, implement, monitor and optimize security measures
- Create the appropriate tools and processes
- Conduct build reviews and hardening of devices such as servers, firewalls, mobile devices of all kinds
- Help to set up monitoring and control systems taking into account that we are cloud-based company
- Drive the development of the secure systems architecture
- To be aware of the latest vulnerabilities, exploits, malwares and threats that might affect the company and a good understanding how to fix them
- Interact with other teams and participate with positive and helpful reviews
- You monitor and participate in workflow tracking (Jira) and documentation (Confluence) so that these scalable industrialized processes enable our client´s business growth.
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Understand how to use one of the following languages: Ruby, Python, C, BASH and Perl
- Thorough understanding of network protocols such as TCP, UDP, http, HTTPS and IPv6
- Proficient with security tools including NMAP, Metasploit, Hydra and Scapy, also with firewalls, IDS, log correlation systems, monitoring and incident handling
- Previous experience in incident handling and forensics
- OSCP, OSCE and SANS certifications are a plus
- Participant in the security community and you will enjoy attending conferences, presenting and conducting security research
- Experience with CloudStack, OpenStack and AWS is a plus
- Passionate about technology and willing to develop expertise in any emerging field
- Experience of working in teams that are run with „agile“ processes
- Quick to learn and fast to adapt to changing environments
- Solving new problems with a „can-do“ mentality
- Fluent in English and German skills are required
THE GREAT HIGHLIGHTS
- A very successful company with a great culture in Zurich and an exciting job in an international team.
- Very modern and comfortable offices and the best equipment (optional bring your own device policy).
- Free breakfast, lunch, snacks, ice cream, sweets and drinks every day, pool and kicker tables, cinema, Friday evening beers and quarterly team dinners.
- And last but not least an outstanding income
- Also Switzerland has low tax for your income and one oft he best health and pension insurance system worldwide
If you want to know more details about the excellent job opportunity, please don´t hesitate to contact us.
Tel. +49 / (0) 174 / 6641 955
Account Executive Storage
Projektleiter / Berater mit Schwerpunkt Business Intelligence
Technischer Spezialist Big Data
Technischer Spezialist Data Warehouse – Informatica
Technischer Spezialist Enterprise Content Management
Berater / Projektleiter Salesforce.com
Consultant für den Bereich IT-Architektur
Consultant für Qualitätssicherung und Testmanagement
Consultant für Enterprise Architektur
Softwarespezialist Mobile Anwendungen (iOS/Android)
System Architect Pega PRPC-Enwicklung
Technical Architect Java mit Schwerpunkt Adobe CQ/SAP Hybris (Lösungsdesign)
Consultant für den Bereich Java Architektur
(Senior) Consultant / Project Manager Salesforce.com (english-speaking)
(Manager, (Senior) Consultant, Technical Architect Java with an emphasis on Adobe CQ/SAP Hybris (solution design) (english-speaking)
Quality Assurance Manager – Mobile Platforms
Head of Cloud
Security Defense Engineer
Senior UX Designer
Senior User Interface Designer